GrandGuignol.com Forum Index

<  Theatre & Performance  ~  We have made major changes in the game

goblin
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:14 pm Reply with quote
Forums Regular Joined: 13 Aug 2014 Posts: 30
Of $ 6.99 per month, with the money if you buy several months budget actually is not so bad for the MMO, RuneScape, but suffers from a lack of enough free content. Look what we saw last year, and the progress of society as a scape growth and 07 (a modern twist), you will have a look for next year? We have made major changes in the game, such as GWD then who says he does not want to swear or contact made 1-3 years from now. Personally, I certainly do not want to call or curses or anything after the momment 2008 ... but Runescape gold maybe a few years, but the game ended and the contents of the patients on the immortal wants these changes. 07 and RS3 end RS2 monsters are completely different, but many forget scape Version 2010-2011. Slowly we are approaching this type of game, and I think in the next 2-3 years, we currently oldschool Runescape. Now I know you're thinking 'ur an idiot' or 'There is no chance that it will happen, but do not forget .. the same people that said the same thing the players run OF Ge suggested. . I was watching you, it's inevitable with the passage of time, people will get bored with the dry matter content .. You could say that we still have the quality of life for the missions and 07 unique monsters for changes and minor updates and new but do not keep the game thriving just to keep the Current community here!
felixcoin
Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:15 pm Reply with quote
New Member Joined: 12 Feb 2015 Posts: 3
for changes and minor updates and new but do not keep the game thriving just to keep the Current community here!fifa 15 coins
buy fifa coins
Danailhorb
Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:45 am Reply with quote
New Member Joined: 25 Mar 2015 Posts: 2
I know things seriously, and also know the other part of this on the web.