GrandGuignol.com Forum Index

<  General  ~  Help?

Jessie Park
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:03 pm Reply with quote
New Member Joined: 09 May 2007 Posts: 2
Hi, I am a new member here and I here is my first post!

I am currently writing a paper on the Grand Guignol and, specifically, it's current relationship/parrallels with the Internet. I have drafted several pages and still have a few points and leads lined up , but I was wondering if anyone can provide me with any more ideas or resources.

The only book I have is Mel Gordon's, which I believe is sufficient, and the rest of my sources are from the Internet. I was hoping to find something in magazines, but that is a bit elusive at the moment.

Basically, I am just asking for some ideas and resources, not help with my writing. But any other help is much appreciated!

Jessie
Russell Blackwood
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:58 pm Reply with quote
Moderator Joined: 18 Sep 2003 Posts: 125
I adore Mel Gordon and his book on the GG, but do get a copy of Hand and Wilson's GG book (available on this site) if you can before your paper is due. I think you'd find it was well worth it!

Cheers!
Russ
armagecko
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:35 pm Reply with quote
New Member Joined: 15 Nov 2004 Posts: 9
This site also contains various magazine articles from several sources which should prove incredibly useful for your paper. BTW, Russell, did you ever receive the translation and pictures that I sent you last year from the French magazine, Journal d'la Prestidigitation?