GrandGuignol.com Forum Index

<  General  ~  How??? Need HELP.

InsanelyBlissful
Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:07 pm Reply with quote
New Member Joined: 01 Oct 2008 Posts: 2 Location: Miami
I am in the process of writing a research investigation on the Grand-Guignol as my theatre paper for senior year.

The specifics of my paper is that I have to address a certain role in the staging of a production and explain the technicalities of it (within the tradition of Grand-Guignol as an independently selected topic) so that anyone of the profession it is directed towards (actor, make up artist etc.) could read it and thus put up a production.

I have been reading Grand-Guignol by Hand and Wilson and am currently waiting on what I believe to be the first edition of Gordon's book on the subject.

To me it seems my best bet is writing a peper directed towards a stage manager and to explain special effects in a specific play.

What I gather from Hand and Wilson's book is that Ratineau contributed greatly to the method of special effects.

That is all very nice and well, but I am in desperate need of finding out how. Could someone point me in the right direction of what sources to look to find out how some special effects were done in a certain production?

Or any suggestions for that matter at all would be EXTREMELY appreciated.
armagecko
Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:51 pm Reply with quote
New Member Joined: 15 Nov 2004 Posts: 9
There is a French publication titled, Le Journal de la Prestidigitacion (The Magician's Journal), from 1958 (?) which carries a cover story on the revival of the Grand Guignol and an interview with the new owner. The story contains diagrams and several pictures that may be of interest to you. Of course, it is all in French! C'est la vie...
fdgtryry
Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:05 pm Reply with quote
Guignoler Joined: 19 Sep 2013 Posts: 53
My father is a tall and handsome man.He is a policeman. Everyday he comes back home very late,because he must help RS Gold the others.He doesn't have time to RuneScape Gold examine my homework and take me to the Sell Runescape Gold park.But I like my father,because he is a good policeman.
fdgtryry
Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:06 pm Reply with quote
Guignoler Joined: 19 Sep 2013 Posts: 53
Everything in this world has Sell RS Gold a nature of its own. Some are Sell Runescape Gold charming, some are seducing, like the candy, chocolate, the cakes, and some burn everything like Sell RS Gold fire, as soon as you get near.
huikojl
Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:26 pm Reply with quote
New Member Joined: 19 Aug 2013 Posts: 8 Location: China
I like to play runescape. That is a very interesting massively multiplayer online game (MMOG). iI spent almost of my spare time in it. Some time i need to buy runescape gold to help. Now i try find a very cheap rs gold shop. Besides also want to buy some runescape 3 gold.