GrandGuignol.com Forum Index

<  Books & Literature  ~  Let me snap a pic of the Stingray pattern

wenyue
Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:17 pm Reply with quote
Forums Regular Joined: 16 Sep 2016 Posts: 18
The only thing preventing the in-game model from becoming a 1: 1 copy of the real thing are the eyelets near the toe. They are orange in the real thing but are forced to be yellow in the game because they have to match the Jumpman logo on the tongue. At the same time, I didn’t cop a pair of the Air Jordan 12 OVO White this past weekend. NBA 2K17 Coins I’m not surprised in the least bit; the odds were stacked against anybody that didn’t have a connection and was solely relying on the SNKRS app to come through for them. Honestly, I would have been surprised if I did win the chance to buy them (when you think you’re a winner because you are allowed to spend $220 on sneakers, you might want to rethink your calculus of what victory really means).One of the things that I hope will be included in future iterations of 2K17 is the ability to bring real-world patterns onto the game in the same way that we can now scan our face onto MyPlayer using the MyNBA2K17 app. Let me snap a pic of the Stingray pattern found on the OVO 12 (OVO 10) and place on the shoe’s mudguard. The premium releases are getting plenty of shine this week as a handful of high-level Jordan retros and a new Nike Air Foamposite One colorway is headlining the week before Halloween Weekend. In today’s edition of NBA 2K17 Kicks, we bring the latest collaborative effort between Florida-based Solefly and Jordan Brand – the Air Jordan XX3 tribute to the Florida Marlins – into the game and just for fun, we also try to recreate their previous effort, the Air Jordan 3 Lotto, as well. The end result? We batted. 500 in this go around. No two photo sets of the SoleFly x Air Jordan XX3 are exactly alike. NBA MT Coins Obviously every photographer is going to use their own lighting techniques and shooting angle to get what they feel is the best possible image, but no shoe in recent memory looks so different depending on the shot. One set of images makes the shoe’s midsole and upper near indistinguishable, while another will tip the scale closer to a forest green even. So when it came time to finally choose which image to base the in-game off of, we went with this image taken by SoleFly founder Carlos Prieto.NBA 2K17 MT Shades Of Teal > Shades Of GreySince we were in a building mood, we also tried to bring SoleFly’s previous work on the Air Jordan 3 into the game.