GrandGuignol.com Forum Index

<  Books & Literature  ~  That not say that it has its moments

goblin
Posted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:45 am Reply with quote
Forums Regular Joined: 13 Aug 2014 Posts: 30
What part of FIFA 15 that I always try to keep my distance from the other players I can get up close and I love PES. Dribbling around the feet of the players, sometimes only a few inches away, can be very spellbinding.It is where his best seen major improvements in physicality in PES 2014 has always been a bit of a weak point, with most fights end in a difficult stumbling block in PES 2013 PES 2014 Konami has its own brand new collision system to go against FIFA 15 12 is not exactly perfect Player Impact Engine. PES 2014 System Stability Motion Animation has not only a better acronym, but is also having a much better debut. That not say that it has its moments, but for the most part those real looking collisions and tackles, as well as fut 15 coins allowing players to their strength used to argue for the position and protect the ball. FIFA 15 has excelled with physicality this generation maybe go a little overboard in areas but PSA is an absolute revelation.As suggested above, the demo is not without problems. Referees are seriously suspect, the characteristics of the FIFA 15 settings that FIFA 15 helped his rival in the wrong way, the camera is too close to the action, to my taste, and there are frequent complaints of the FIFA 15 and the buttons do not work delay react. I have not experienced a lot of delay button, but I definitely noticed too many cases where the players do not respond to my messages. Usually this happens when there appear to block the ball well it seems to me that there is something wrong with the way the FIFA 15 calculates which players must race to intercept movement balls.
hopperyelena
Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:11 am Reply with quote
New Member Joined: 20 Dec 2017 Posts: 1
goblin wrote:
What part of FIFA 15 that I always try to keep my distance from the other players I can get up close and I love PES. Dribbling around the feet of the players, sometimes only a few inches away, can be very spellbinding.It is where his best seen major improvements in physicality in PES 2014 has always been a bit of a weak point, with most fights end in a difficult stumbling block in PES 2013 PES 2014 Konami has its own brand new collision system to go against FIFA 15 12 is not exactly perfect Player Impact Engine. PES 2014 System Stability Motion Animation has not only a better acronym, but is also having a much better debut. That not say that it has its moments, but for the most part those real looking collisions and tackles, as well as fut 15 coins allowing players to their strength used to argue for the position and protect the ball. FIFA 15 has excelled with physicality this generation maybe go a little overboard in areas but PSA is an absolute revelation.PenMyPaper As suggested above, the demo is not without problems. Referees are seriously suspect, the characteristics of the FIFA 15 settings that FIFA 15 helped his rival in the wrong way, the camera is too close to the action, to my taste, and there are frequent complaints of the FIFA 15 and the buttons do not work delay react. I have not experienced a lot of delay button, but I definitely noticed too many cases where the players do not respond to my messages. Usually this happens when there appear to block the ball well it seems to me that there is something wrong with the way the FIFA 15 calculates which players must race to intercept movement balls.

Thanks For this information..
Very Happy Smile Very Happy